Kindle Countdown Deals

Friday

Redeemed, How I Love to Proclaim It – Hearty Hymns from A to Z



Here’s another familiar favorite from the classic hymn-writer Fanny Crosby (1820-1915). Although she was blind from infancy, Crosby displayed spiritual vision in the lyrics she penned.

 

Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child, and forever I am.

Refrain:
Redeemed, redeemed,
redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
redeemed, redeemed,
His child and forever I am.

Redeemed, and so happy in Jesus,
no language my rapture can tell;
I know that the light of His presence
With me doth continually dwell.

I think of my blessed Redeemer,
I think of Him all the day long;
I sing, for I cannot be silent;
His love is the theme of my song.

I know I shall see in His beauty
The King in whose way I delight;
Who lovingly guardeth my footsteps,
And giveth me songs in the night.


Listen to this version of “Redeemed, How I Love to Proclaim It,” as performed by the Gaithers and Friends:



Image:
Created by this user with online generator

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. Don’t miss the Heart of a Ready Writer page on Facebook. You are invited to visit my Amazon author page as well.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God!
    Thank you for sharing these wonderfully inspiring hymns!

    ReplyDelete